Minimum requirements necessary for applicants:
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Your truck must not be older than a 2000 vehicle and MUST be ELD compatible.
- 2 years verifiable experience & must be with the type of equipment you're applying for.
- Must have current physical and a copy of the long form registered with the DMV
- The long form must be completed by a physician registered with FMCSA.
- Must have a valid CDL in the state of residence
- Must not have had a DUI in the previous 5 years.
- Must have never have failed a Drug Test.
- Must provide a police report for any accident or reportable incident for the previous 3 years.
- Insurance company needs 5 years of Police reports if they show on the MVR or PSP reports.
- Must not have had more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last years.
- Must Must not have more than 100 PSP points
- Must produce IRS paperwork for EIN number of company name.
- Must provide State paperwork for filing of their company name.
Other Information and Requirements
- Truck must be able to successfully pass a DOT quarterly inspection
- Your Physical must not expire within the next 6 months
- Must have a current apportioned license plate (Yours or Ours)
- Must provide current bobtail and collision insurance coverages (you can purchase from us)
- Must carry Occupational Accident Insurance or Workers Compensation Insurance
- A copy of your Social Security Card
- Your Tractor Registration
- A copy of your annual DOT truck inspection on your tractor - not greater than 1 month old
- Certificate of Insurance for your tractor
- A copy of your 2290 and a copy of your title if you are purchasing your plates through us
Do you have a winning attitude?
- Are you motivated every day to succeed?
- Are you committed in providing our customers with the world class service?
- Are you committed to be on time all the time?
- Are you good at problem solving, and course correcting, and time management?
- Are you even-tempered?
- Do you treat people how you want to be treated - even in the face of adversity?
- Is safety a top priority and concern of your?
If this sounds like you then we want you to work with us!.
Call us today to find out more at 844-215-9538
You can also complete an online application through TenStreet.Apply Today!